Your privacy is very important to Moore’s Primitives. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Moore’s Primitives collects, and the ways in which Moore’s Primitives uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
Moore’s Primitives may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website including name, address & telephone number;
- information about transactions carried out over this website including products ordered;
- any other information that you send to Moore’s Primitives.
Using Personal Information
Moore’s Primitives may use your personal information to:
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of this website;
- send you products that you purchase;
- supply you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you.
Moore’s Primitives does not sell, nor disclose, your personal information to any outside agents or sub-contractors.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above, Moore’s Primitives may be required to disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
Moore’s Primitives will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Moore’s Primitives will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Any information relating to electronic payment transactions processed through our transaction processor is not entered on this website. We do not have access to your credit card information unless you process your purchase by telephone and we do not store that information.
Updating This Statement
Contact Moore’s Primitives